“Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it, it dies.” – Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
Whether you’ve been together for a few months or a few years, all couples can benefit from conversation. Communication skills need to be developed, just like any other skill. The more you practice, the better you get—particularly when it comes to conversations where you feel vulnerable.
Benefits Of Using Couple Conversation Cards
Conversation enhances connection: The more you talk to someone, the more you deepen your bond. This bond is crucial for a long-lasting relationship.
Conversation enriches knowledge: There are many opportunities to learn, and by conversing with your partner and using our conversation starter as a tool, you discover more about their interests, thoughts, and experiences.
Conversations give you a new perspective: Each of us has a variety of personalities and experiences. New perspectives help us appreciate different points of view and see the world in a way we couldn’t have on our own.
Conversation improves intimacy: Our targeted questions will allow you to find out your partners love language, fantasies, and quirks.
Example Questions from Shuffle of Love
Keeping the Flame Alive:
- Is there anything we haven’t tried that you would like to do?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- How open are you about exploring our sexual relationship further?
- How do you picture a day in our lives 20 years from now?
- What can I do to make you feel more loved and appreciated?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What stresses or concerns do you think I am facing right now?
- What is your favourite memory from your childhood?
- If you had more courage, what would you do differently in your life now?
Head to our store to get your own set of Shuffle of Love Cards They are sure to get the spark back in your relationship while strengthening communication, deepening your bond, and rekindling the intimacy between you and your partner.
Meet the Expert:
Noa Gross is a licensed marriage and family therapist based in Melbourne, Australia. She gave her professional insight to help create Shuffle of Love. She believes, “the cards are a great tool in the clinic that sparks conversations about unique topics that can cover many aspects of a relationship. This tool can help add new insight and depth to the therapeutic process in a non-judgemental environment.”This blog was written by the NZ partner Cards with Character.