Messy pram mumma? Yes we have all been there. Here are six easy steps from the experts, if you want your pram to last for as long as possible and save it from landfill.
WISE NOTE: Before you begin, always check the manufactures recommendations for cleaning instructions and see if the fabric is removable.
- Vacuum - Spread the seat flat and give the fabric a good vacuum, paying attention to where the seat meets the back as this is where the grit likes to hide in the seams.
- Washing - Once you have given it a good vacuum, remove the fabric and hand wash it. You can also pop it inside the washing machine on a cool, gentle wash using only baby-safe laundry detergents. Always check the label.
- Accessories - All hard plastic accessories such as snack trays and cup holders, can be washed using dishwashing detergent and water.
- Frame - Wipe down the frame. Warm soapy water is best.
- Drying - Dry the fabrics in the sun, as UV rays are a natural stain remover and disinfectant.
- Sanitising - For a deeper clean, use a disinfectant spray to freshen up and sanitise the fabric. Leave to completely dry before attaching back to the pram.
BONUS: Baby Accident Cleaner can be used to remove vomit, milk, food, or urine stains. Fabric Disinfectant can be used to sanitise and freshen up the fabric. These amazing products are available online at www.pramspa.com.au
This blog was written by Julia, CEO of Pram Spa.
For more awesome tips or to check out Pram Spa's professional services visit https://www.pramspa.com.au/